Welcome to the CaMP Anthropology blog! This blog will feature posts, discussions, and links at the intersections of communication, media, and performance. Based in the Indiana University’s Anthropology Department, we welcome submissions exploring theory, scholarship, application, and methodology in these emerging fields.
2016– Editor, Dr. Ilana Gershon, email@example.com
Past Editors: 2015-2016 Dr. Susan Seizer
2015-2016 Administrator, Sarah Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome contributions to the CaMP Anthropology blog. We are interested in so many different aspects of the nexus between communication, media, and performance. Here are a few ideas to prompt your creative thought processes:
- How communicative forms are produced, displayed and circulated for audiences and publics
- Interviews with authors of books you have recently read (ask them 5 questions)
- Interviews of your mentor/s in anthropology
- Reviews of: books, films, events, and performances that you have recently read/seen/participated in
- Suggest a series of posts about a particular concept/topic, text/object, or event/activity
For more information or to contribute to the blog, please contact Dr. Ilana Gershon, email@example.com.
If you are having any issues with the blog or notice any errors, please contact Sarah Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org.